Here at Dana's Dance Studio we believe that we exist for more than just ourselves. We desire to give sacrificially to those that are hurting, lacking and in need of support. We desire to give to others as Christ has so generously given to us. One of the ways that we do this is in giving scholarships to those in our community that would not be able to dance without our support. Dance brings life, freedom and creates community and it is our passion to enable others this life-giving gift.
We offer limited scholarships to students and we ask that you would honor us by being honest with your needs. We expect the scholarship students to show/learn leadership in classroom behavior, attendance, and work ethic as well as set aside time to engage in volunteering for needs at the studio. If chores are not done on a weekly basis, students will be subject to removal from the scholarship program without forewarning.
If you are a scholarship student it will last for the entire year; please apply at the beginning of the fall session. Registration and Recital fees still apply to scholarship students.
We have placed an application form at the bottom of this page, please fill out and submit.
Scholarship Volunteer Needs
Here are a basic list of volunteer needs. Most needs center around the spring recital, but there are also weekly chores that the student must fulfill.
- Cleaning and Organizing the studio on a weekly basis. (required)
- Backstage help during Dress Rehearsal and Recital night (required)
- Set up/Clean up for Dress Rehearsal and Recital night
- Bake Sales, Flower Sales and Ticket Sales during Recital
- Building Props and Sewing Costumes for Recital
- Fundraising Events for Dana's Dance Studio
- Special Events hosted by Dana's Dance Studio